Corey Steel-Cicero, Illinois
Scope of Work
The company wanted to increase capacity and to expand their manufacturing capability. They decided that the best way to accomplish this was to build a new 100,000 square foot state of the art manufacturing building.
The scope of the project that Sievert Electric performed included:
- New manufacturing building, complete electrical infrastructure of new 100,000 square foot facility
- Installation of 15 KV outdoor switchboard
- Dual incoming 15 KV electrical services
- Double ended switchboards with tie breakers
- 480 volt distributions
- 120 / 208 volt distributions
- Lighting inverter system
- High bay lighting
- Motor control centers
- Manufacturing equipment feeds
- Manufacturing equipment controls
- Worked with the manufacturer of the steel processing lines in Germany to design and coordinate the installation of the specialty manufacturing equipment.
The customer doubled productivity and capacity while increasing the quality of the project. After this $5 million project the customer and Sievert Electric continue to partner on electrical projects.